[mapguide-users] Re: How to expand legend programatically in Fusion

Kori Maleski kori.maleski at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 00:20:35 EST 2010

I think it is easy enough to review the widget javascript to determine the
Fusion API calls - in the case of what hasn't been documented.

http://demo.mapserver.org/fusion/widgets/

For the Legend:

Fusion.getWidgetById('Legend').renderer.expandAll()
Fusion.getWidgetById('Legend').renderer.collapseAll()
Fusion.getWidgetById('Legend').renderer.collapseBranch(folder)
Fusion.getWidgetById('Legend').renderer.expandBranch(folder)
Fusion.getWidgetById('Legend').renderer.update()
Fusion.getWidgetById('Legend').renderer.clear()

For the TaskFrame:

Fusion.getWidgetById('TaskFrame').updateButtons()
Fusion.getWidgetById('TaskFrame').gotoPrevTask()
Fusion.getWidgetById('TaskFrame').gotoNextTask()
Fusion.getWidgetById('TaskFrame').goHome()
Fusion.getWidgetById('TaskFrame').setContent(url)

Cheers,

Kori Maleski