[mapguide-users] URL Activated for Feature - New Window and Task Pane?

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Sat Jan 9 14:27:40 EST 2010

If you're using flexible web layouts you can hack this functionality
by adding the hyperlink to the maptip, and manually adding the target
when concatenating the maptip together with the link.

I think it would be a reasonable enhancement request to add a new
property (url target) to the layer definition, but I'm not sure what
the interest in implementing this would be.

Jason