[mapguide-users] MapGuide and GDAL Provider Stability and Performance Initiative

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Mon Jan 11 22:46:49 EST 2010

Thank you for your generous donation Zac.

I have added a "pledge" mechanism to my community initiatives page.  By
pledging a donation to the GDAL Provider initiative, community members can
show their support without immediately donating funds.  The pledge mechanism
effectively enables a "pay as you go" scheme.  Work will continue to
progress on the initiative as pledges are converted to donations.

http://www.otxsystems.com/community-initiatives.html

I will set up a project page for the GDAL provider initiative so the
community can see visible signs of progress as the work is done.

Thank you for your support,

Trevor