[mapguide-users] Installation error

spatialminds craig.miller at spatialminds.com
Mon Jan 11 23:09:36 EST 2010

Jason,

Thank you for providing an in-depth reply to the original posters question.

I am having an identical problem as the original poster on a Windows 2003
SP2 server install I'm doing.  Same setup (MG 2.1.0, Windows Server 2003,
.NET dev setup, installing to IIS 6).  I have been told that the Default
Website has never been renamed or deleted.  The server I am installing to
has a few remnants of Microsoft Small Business Server on it, which
originally came with sharepoint, outlook web access, etc but these were long
ago removed removed.

I've created an install log and placed it at http://tinyurl.com/msilog

Thanks for any help you can lend,
Craig