[mapguide-users] King.Oracle v0.8.13

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Tue Jan 12 17:54:05 EST 2010

Hi,

I have uploaded new version of King.Oracle 0.8.13.

1. I got few questions about exception and reopening drawings in AutoCAD
Map, It is fixed now.

2. There is also direct ArcSDE read support as defined in RFC 42
http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FDORfc42.
    The resources for this work are contributed by 1Spatial.

You can get binaries here:
http://www.sl-king.com/fdooracle/fdooracle.html

There is known issue with King.Oracle and Linux since Unicode support is
introduced in provider (It is up 2 and 4 bytes difference in  oci and linux)
. I am aware of this issue and solution for it, yet to find time to fix it.
If somebody would like to do some coding and testing I can help and point to
places to change code.

Haris