[mapguide-users] Maestro Spanish Translation update

Kenneth Skovhede ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jan 14 14:42:36 EST 2010

Before releasing MapGuide Maestro 2.0 RC1 (and later the final),
I would like the existing translations to be up to date.

José used to create the spanish translation, but I
don't think he is working with MapGuide anymore.

I would appreciate it if someone with spanish skills
would help out and translate the missing strings.

There are appx 800 strings missing (most short like "OK" or "Cancel").

A guide for doing the translation is here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/Translation

--
Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S