[mapguide-users] RE: IIS Configuration of Mapguide OS - testing web server extensions fails

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jan 21 09:34:36 EST 2010

You probably need to allow .Net 2.0:

If it is registrered in IIS, you can go to "Extensions" and Enable it.

Otherwise, this may help:
  http://broersa.wordpress.com/2008/07/17/enable-aspnet-20-in-webservice-extensions-iis6/

You also need to look in the eventlog to see if two applications are
using the same apppool but with different .Net versions.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S