[mapguide-users] RE: IIS Configuration of Mapguide OS - testing web server extensions fails

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 01:19:21 EST 2010

Hi Kenneth,
Thanks for your reply .

I followed the guidelines given in ul. the problem is solved.

Now Actually my poblem is that while running on  show in browser the
exceptions comes that

System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission

I have seen the same error posted by somebody and replied by you

http://n2.nabble.com/security-exception-webconfig-ini-td1813100.html#a1813100

i think that the problem might be with IIS (Application Pools).iam unaware
of that.so iam unable to find the problem as well as solution.

In my system

IIS

Application Pool
|___MapguideApplication Pool

Default Web site

SharePoint -80

|---Mapadmin
      MapAgent
      MapviewerAjax
  is there

so plz giv me guidence so that it would be helpful to me...

Note:-Iam logged as a system Administrator