[mapguide-users] King.Oracle provider - how to create join with table without geometry data?

Bojan Franc at FER bojan.franc at fer.hr
Thu Jan 28 07:11:30 EST 2010

Seems like the table is too big for the provider to read it and it timed out.
Also, seems like I need a different aproach for my problem.

Was thinking of creating a SQL statement to fetch the data needed (SELECT ... FROM ... LEFT OUTER JOIN ... ON ... WHERE day = To_Date(...) ).
Then creating features of that data, inserting it in a new layer and adding it to an existing map.

My concern is, there could be up to 150 000 GPS locations per day and I think it's a bit too much to handle on the fly DB - PHP - MG.