[mapguide-users] Best steps for upgrading from 2.0 to 2.1?

JamesDudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 08:51:12 EST 2010

Hi,
Could somebody tell me the best steps from upgrading from MG2.0 to 2.1.

Currently I am using MG 2.0 on windows server 2003 with IIS 5, MG Studio
2009 and .net build. I have about 60 layers of data including raster, sdf,
MS Access and SQL Express. I have programmed my own web interface that
resides in the taskframe and have made a few changes to some of the viewer
files.

All this has taken a long time to get together and the possibility of losing
something or breaking it whilst upgrading is very scary.

Does anybody have any experience in upgrading and if so could you give me
the best steps to a successful upgrade without too much down time.

Any help or suggestions are welcome

Thanks

JD

-----