[mapguide-users] Problem with map only half showing.

JamesDudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 10:38:58 EST 2010

Hi,
I sometimes have a problem where the map (OS raster tiff files) doesn't
fully show. This is often resolved by panning around or zooming in and out
until the map 'sorts itself out'.

The most frequent occurence of this is when I use an invoke script to hide
the layer and taskbar panels (so to leave one big map). The panels move and
the map disappears - sometimes completely!

The error in the log is as follows:

<2010-01-28T11:09:07> 		127.0.0.1	Administrator
 Error: Failed to stylize layer: All OS
        An unclassified exception occurred.
 StackTrace:
  - MgMappingUtil.StylizeLayers line 786 file
d:\build\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_30.11\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\MappingUtil.cpp
Failed to stylize layer: All OS
An unclassified exception occurred.

Has anybody else experienced raster layers only partialy showing?
Is there an explanation or even a fix?

Any help or advice is welcome
Regards

JD