[mapguide-users] Re: CoordinateSystem (?) Problems with Data from WMS (EPSG: 31468 and 2398)

Sicky Christian.Rueh at rostock.zgdv.de
Fri Jan 29 11:26:34 EST 2010

Hooray! I solved the problem for WMS No. 2, the solution was:
In the config document I used EPSG:2398
In the Dataconnections in Maestro I overrode the source CRS (4326, don't
know why this is source, cause I specified 2398 in the config) with target
CRS 31468
In the map I also used 31468

If I use 31468 in the config document, the data gets visualized, but is not
correct, it looks like in the following problem with WMS No. 3:
I got something displyed with WMS No. 3 by doing this:
Config Document: 31468
Override CRS (DataConnection Editor): Source (4326) Target (31468)
Map: 31468

unfortunately it looks like this:
http://sicky.i-networx.de/temp/lung_mgos.PNG
but it should look like this: http://sicky.i-networx.de/temp/lung_udig.PNG

It works with this setup as well:
Config Document: 4326
Override CRS (DataConnection Editor): not nesessary
Map: 31468

But has the same problems like shown in the pics above.

Does anybody know of a way to display the data correct?