[mapguide-users] Re: Guide Me in MGOS 2.1

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 04:21:51 EST 2010

 Hi  Kenneth,
Thanks for your reply .i have deleted the old version of
MapguideDotNetApi.dll  and replaced the newer of version 1.0.0.1 but when i
press f5 it olny takes the older version .i dont know why how it happens?

1) so for temporary solution i replaced the MapguideDotnetapi.dll of version
1.0.0.1 and makes as read only in property.so for temporarly the problem is
solved  at Mgsite() and causes a new problem that webserver Unavailable is
displayed on the browser.

   so i checked the .Netframework from cmd prompt by typing aspnet_regiis -i
but

itsays that
Failed to  Initialize the property so cx000005 errors occured.......... iam
unable to find out whats happening to my system.i have uninstalled and
reinstalled the framework 2.0 so problem solves at cmd prompt.While again
running my application again says that "Webserver

My system is running on

MGOS 2.1
IIS 6.0
VS 2008 Express Edition
.Net frame work 2.0

Note:In iis i have setted the ASP.NET  as .Net frame work 2.0 to Mapguide
virtual directory

Regards,
Padmini G.