[mapguide-users] Re: Performance of MapGuide on a Virtual Server

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Thu Jul 1 09:03:57 EDT 2010

I think the key words here are "cold start".  When you first start the mapguide server there is a lagtime while it initializes and caches what it needs.  The real question is:

How fast is it after you get it up and going?

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW