[mapguide-users] RE: MGOS 2.1 crashes with MrSID plugin on Windows 2008

isca mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 02:18:16 EDT 2010

Thomas,

thanks for the hint, but as I am using MGOS 2.1 (which maps more or less to
MGE 2010) and it is working fine on a Windows 2003 server it should be
something different.
Most annoying is the fact there is no error message indicating in what
direction I have to search (is it a problem with the dlls on Windows 2008,
permissions , something else ...).

Hopefully there are some other ideas which could help me to locate the cause
for the problem.