[mapguide-users] Re: Help with sample application setup

MM radar at netpalantir.it
Wed Jul 14 02:56:20 EDT 2010

Il 13/07/2010 13.11, Jackie Ng ha scritto:

> It appears that stack trace comes from 2.0 web extension dlls. You should be
> using dlls from your 2.1 installation. Or is this not the case?

Ouch. You are perfectly right. I tried too many times to install 2.0 and
2.1 and messed them up together. In fact I copied the wrong DLLs to the
dotnetsamples bin directory.

I uninstalled everything, deleted all leftover files, and started from
scratch with 2.1, now everything is working.

THANKS a lot!
Palantir