[mapguide-users] RE: DWF's display poorly

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Wed Jul 21 16:39:38 EDT 2010

Ok, I just tried a new configuration using the other plotter driver suggested
above.

Now the configuration is:

DWF6 ePlot DETE.pc3 driver
Paper size : ISO full bleed (707x1000mm)
Shaded viewport: 4800dpi
DWF Virtual Pens Lineweight set to '0'.

Within the Driver 'Custom Properties' settings:

Vector and Gradient Resolution both 4800
Raster Image Resolution: 4800

The font that is being used in the dimensions which is still one of the
issues I'm having is Romans.shx.  I've attached another screen shot.  Notice
the larger text is also perfect, but the lines, dimension text, and blocks
are still messed up.  (those lines aren't squiggly, they are supposed to be
straight.)

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5322829/dwf_output.jpg