[mapguide-users] RE: DWF's display poorly

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Wed Jul 21 16:02:48 EDT 2010

I'm using the DWF6 ePlot.pc3 driver, I'm also changing the 'Custom
Properites' of the driver to using 'Vector and Gradient Resolution' of
4800dpi for both as well that the Raster Resolution.   From there I edited
the DWF Virtual Pens plot style table to use a Lineweight of 0.   All of
that still produces the poor results.  I've posted some screen shots of the
source dwg and the output dwf result.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5322692/source.jpg

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5322692/dwf_output.jpg

As for the rotation of the font, I ran into that exact same problem using
the "Publish to Mapguide" function.  It looked fine in the ADR but in MGE
the majority of the text was rotated to the left.   This shouldn't be so
difficult to do, sure wish they would bring back the DWG Extension for MGE.