[mapguide-users] MGES 2011 does not play with MGOS server 2.1

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Fri Jul 30 23:49:47 EDT 2010

Hi Jason,

MapGuide Studio 2011 has a 2.2.0.x version number, similar to MGOS 2.2.  Obviously, Autodesk cannot officially support MGE 2011 connected to MGOS 2.2 since they are "slightly" different code streams.  And you are absolutely correct, we may put something into MGOS that breaks compatibility at some point.

Having said all that, MapGuide Studio 2011 does successfully connect to MGOS 2.2 - at least for now.

Regards,
Trevor