[mapguide-users] RE: How to render MgMultiGeometry

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Wed Jun 2 04:17:47 EDT 2010

Hi Dennis, hi Zac,

At the moment I'm just using the SDF Provider (no oracle test data needed,
thanks). So, I assume that there are no FDO related issues in this provider.
Like I said in my first post, I can write a MgMultiGeometry into the
FeatureSource without any problem. Only problem I think is that it isn't
rendered to the map image. I've realized that I cannot select any geometries
from other layers that lie underneath the extent of the MgMultiGeometry
feature. So, it is definitely at the right place but not rendered correctly.

I think it's a bug, isn't it?

Gunter