[mapguide-users] MapGuide 2.2 on Ubuntu 9.10

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 04:49:59 EDT 2010

Hello
Dave,

You are right, I was missing to start the mapguide server. Now it's running!

I've been doing some tests and find some
instability. Within few hours, the server was down

three times. Maestro also crashed several times. In
windows I rarely had stability problems.

I also could not
make the connection to Postgis, like in 2.1 windows.
 Soon I will test the connection to
Postgis with this beta version on windows.

I'll
 keep trying!

Thank
you very much for your help!

Pedro

--- On Tue, 6/1/10, Dave Wilson <dave.wilson at autodesk.com> wrote:

Did you run the mgserver.sh script as well to start the server
process? You just run the Apache server.

Dave