[mapguide-users] Re: Commercial Map Service Help

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jun 4 14:57:01 EDT 2010

I got your AppDef to work with Fusion trunk (essentially the same as
Fusion 2.0 RC1 at this point), the only change I had to make was to
point the MapWidget and Overview map at the MapGroup defined, ie. change
the <MapId> element for those widgets to be 'googleBase' rather than
'sheboygan'  (Use the ID of the MapGroup element).  The Overview didn't
actually show up but that's another issue
(http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/373).

Mike

--
   Michael Adair