[mapguide-users] Mapguide OpenSource 2.2 backward compatibility problem

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon Jun 7 11:19:46 EDT 2010

Hi Bruno,

We try our best to retain backward compatibility, but in some cases it is just not possible.  In this case the upgrade of PHP caused compilation errors because it had added a GetMessage method.  The way we resolved this was to rename our GetMessage method to GetExceptionMethod.  Unfortunately, you now have to pay the price for this change.

Tom