[mapguide-users] Re: MapGuide Open Source 2.2 beta released

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 01:34:25 EDT 2010

Just installed on my new windows 7 64-bit machine (bundled apache
config with php)
and it all works fine... dind't even need to reboot, just had to
manually start the
apache service.... very zippy indeed

anyone trying this who wants to use studio, should follow this tip
to set the 32 bit flag for studio....

http://mapguide.wordpress.com/2009/12/15/mapguide-studio-2010-with-64-bit/