[mapguide-users] Re: [mapguide-internals] Fwd: [mapguide-announce] MapGuide Open Source 2.2 beta released

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 02:57:10 EDT 2010

The env var is there. It just doesn't need a reboot for the MG server to pick
it up.

Like Zac, I installed MGOS 2.2 b1 on my Windows 7 x64 box said no to the
reboot and my services panel shows the MapGuide Server as running.

I'm wondering which version of windows did this behaviour start to occur? We
could remove the reboot requirement from this version of windows onwards.