[mapguide-users] Re: How to rotate the map??

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 07:05:49 EDT 2010

There is no API or functionality to rotate a given map.

However I've learned of a clever "hack" from a client which involves
assigning a custom "south oriented" projection for the map which is the
opposite of the current projection. Mapguide's on the fly reprojection will
then "rotate" the map for you.

Unfortunately my knowledge of wkt syntax is weak. So I can't exactly say I
can tell you how to create this custom projection

- Jackie