[mapguide-users] Re: MGOS v2.2 Beta ! and SQL 2008. Again...

miansi AndreiSinelnikov at SierraSystems.com
Tue Jun 22 13:34:15 EDT 2010

What I decided to do is completely uninstall MGOS, delete all related folders
and start from scratch.

1. Saving SQL Server dataconnection still timing out, however I am able to
"Save it anyway"

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5209976/NotFound.png

2. Then I am attempting to create a layer based on that dataconnection - I
am able to navigate through database tables and views. However, attempt to
preview the layer (Maestro r4480) end up with an error:

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5209976/header.png

I am able to save layer, but not able to see features from this layer on the
map.