[mapguide-users] Re: How to rotate the map??

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Tue Jun 22 16:46:02 EDT 2010

Hmm, if I had the PROJ definition for this coordinate system, I would:

1. Load the MapDefintion into DOMDocument in XML.
2. Modify the PROJ string to rotation to the P1 value in the Coordinate
System.
3. Add this modified coordinate system to the XML version of the Map.
4. Save the MapDefinition.
5. Reload the map.

for example...
$targetCoord = $mapDom->getElementsByTagName("CoordinateSystem")->item(0);

but, I am not sure how to define the coordinate system into the PROJ...