[mapguide-users] Re: Images into custom symbols

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Wed Jun 23 12:56:48 EDT 2010

I've tested with bmp, jpg, gif, emf, png (upload image to the resource data
section at the bottom of the symbol XML editor in Maestro and changed the
reference in xml) but the only format that displays the symbol with the
symbol definition above is png.  I was hoping to use an image format that
supports scalable vector graphics.  I realize that I can create the vector
symbols from scratch, but as Jason points out, not thrilled to get out the
graph paper and spend the time developing the symbols.

Jason, I am actually working with utilities, so if you are willing to share
your symbol set, I would be very much interested in looking at what you've
already created.

-Steve