[mapguide-users] Item X is already in this named collection

Marie-Eve marie-eve.gauthier at all-can.com
Wed Jun 30 11:07:39 EDT 2010

Hello,
I’m trying to do a connection toward a PostGIS database to show some
polygons. I’m using MGO 2.2.
When I’m trying to use the PostgreSQL/PostGIS Provider, I get that message:
The remote server returned an error: (559) MgFdoException.:
An exception occurred in FDO component.
RDBMS: Not connected to the specified database.

When I’m trying to connect using the PostGIS Provider, I get no error when I
try the Test connection, but when I’m trying to save, I get that:

If I save, it works. However, when I’m trying to do a search on that layer,
it finds the polygon, but I get an error message when I’m trying to zoom on
the polygon. The message is: An exception occurred in FDO component. Item X
is already in this named collection.
Any idea??

Marie-Eve