[mapguide-users] Problems with mapguide 2.2 beta1 on Windows XP

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 19:13:57 EDT 2010

Hello
everyone

I am testing the MapGuide OS 2.2 beta 1 (bundled Apache and PHP) on windows xp
with sp2, and using Maestro 2.0.0.4650.

I am trying to
connect to a Postgis database (PostgreSQL 8.4.4-1 and Postgis 1.4.2),
with the PostgisProvider. I make the connection, I connect the table that I
want to one layer, but when I do preview, nothing appears (picture 1 and 1_1). The preview of
DataConnection gives this message when I do ViewData or ViewFeature
(picture 2 and 2_1).

I tried to use Postgis 1.5.1, with the same final results,
but with an error (picture 3) when I try to save the DataConnection.

Using the
PostgreSQL / PostGIS Provider, I get this error in DataConection
(picture 5), both with Postgis 1.4.2 and 1.5.1.

I have another
problem, but I don't know if it is connected directly to version 2.2,
which is a restore of one .mgp package from Mapguide 2.1. Others .mgp packages that I have saved the same way (with Maestro) are restored
without problems. This is the error message and
details (picture 4 and restore_package.txt).

Someone with similar problems?

Thank you very much!

Pedro Venâncio

picture 1 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5772257/mgos/Image1.jpg