[mapguide-users] Argument is out of range

Gary Morin gary.morin at keynetix.com
Wed Mar 3 07:24:29 EST 2010

Hi Matt

Just to confirm you are using the MapGuide admin page to create the
package.

<yourhost>/mapGuide2010/mapadmin/login.php

At the end of the data a package is just a zip, so you could just zip and
send him the whole of the repository, assuming you have no external
references.

Regards

Gary

Keynetix Ltd
Member of the Key Systems Group

Tel. +44 (0) 1527 68888
Fax: +44 (0) 1527 62880
Dir. +44 (0) 1604 891152
Mobile: 07801 371438
Web Site: http://www.keynetix.com

KeySpatial - GIS for all, for the price of a single desktop GIS
www.keynetix.com/KeySpatial

IMPORTANT: Please address all support & sales correspondence to either
support at keynextix.com or sales at keynetix.com Addressing support questions
to individuals may delay the response