[mapguide-users] Argument is out of range

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Mar 3 09:34:49 EST 2010

I don't have an explanation for your issue,
but perhaps you can overcome this problem by building
packages directly from MapGuide Maestro?

In case you are already building packages from Maestro,
you can try the package manager in the Site Administrator
and see if you have better luck with that one.

If you have trouble with both, can you narrow down the
problem to a specific folder or resource?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S