[mapguide-users] Re: Maestro Api runtime map selection

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Wed Mar 3 15:55:33 EST 2010

Cheers Kenneth,

I really like the selection api :) will make life a little easier in places
for me.
Bummer about the creation of datastores but I'm sure I will find a way.

Anyone have any FDO examples?, I have not used the FDO api as of yet to
produce datstores...

First test seems to bomb out with a exception ....
External component has thrown an exception.

        IProviderRegistry r = FeatureAccessManager.GetProviderRegistry();
        IConnectionManager cm = FeatureAccessManager.GetConnectionManager();

        providers = r.GetProviders();

I think it's something to do with the DLLs in the Bin dir, I have reduced
the providers to SHP and SDF in the xml file this is stored in the bin dir
.... can I store these fdo components in it's own directory, this would only
be for organising the site.

Are there any specific dlls I require for the SHP / SDF providers to be
stored in the same location?