[mapguide-users] Re: Maestro Api runtime map selection

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Mar 4 03:03:20 EST 2010

The MgFeatureService has a CreateFeatureSource method:
http://www.osgeo.org/files/mapguide/docs/webapi/d5/d10/class_mg_feature_service_8401551df70ab47d9c107985b9f5283f.htm#8401551df70ab47d9c107985b9f5283f

Unfortunately it is only possible to give it a MgCreateSdfParams object,
so you can only create SDF datastores:
http://www.osgeo.org/files/mapguide/docs/webapi/d8/dd5/class_mg_create_sdf_params.htm

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S