[mapguide-users] Is it possible to maintain a separate viewerfiles for a project

SriRam007 binod_tripathy at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 10 06:03:30 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I m using Mapguide opensource 2.0 (with .net ) by using ajax viewer.
Is it possible to maintain a separate viewerfiles for a project.

For customization purpose I need to change some codes inside the templ files
Which are in
Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\viewerfiles But for two different
project and requirements are also diffenent

Eg :
In the 1st  Project i dont want to display the close task bar button
And for 2nd Project I want that button to be display

I have been trying to do this task trrough code (C# and Javascript) But I
couldn't .
Finally i got to know that I can do this by setting "visibility: hidden"
style of the btnClose inside taskbar.templ file and that file is inside
"Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\viewerfiles"
But it reflects to the other project .In other projects also the button is
not displaying which i dont want
I want that button to be display for the Other Project.

Can i use separate Viewers file for different project

Or any other solution is there

Please anyone help me

thanks