[mapguide-users] RE: Simple OGR FDO question

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Sun Mar 14 18:34:05 EDT 2010

Thankyou all for your help in resolving my KML issues :)

Just to update I've downloaded the SL.King KML provider and it works with a
simple version change in the provider xml, no recompiling required.

Only one issue at the moment
-unmanaged data doesn't seem to update. so if i point to a kml file on the
server first time it is viewed it must be cahced somewhere, then it is
remains cached until there are no active sessions? I'm trying to make this
data update itself at 5 min intervals (I overwrite the file it points to
with the new version) if it is being viewed ... if this is to much to ask
then I will extend it to 15 mins.

I will try and find a version of GDAL with the KML support and test that