[mapguide-users] Defining local coordinate systems in Mapguide Enterprise

Ran Mahiru rmahiru_jane5 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 00:27:03 EDT 2010

Hi... I've tried searching the past post but I don't seem to have come across this question...

If I have a local coordinate system for which I have the WKT, PROJ4 how do I add it into MGE / Studio such that it can detect my SDf data that has this coordinate system? Or at least include it as an override option?

I've tried the checkwkt option in the mapguide agent and the string I have passes so it should be properly defined.

Thanks... at the moment I have the data on arbitrary XY but then I can't overlay data with other projections...