[mapguide-users] RE: MapGuide connection to SQL Server throughODBC

Warren Medernach wmedernach at rand.com
Tue Mar 16 12:18:27 EDT 2010

Unfortunately, this is not what we are finding.

The DSN connection works fine from the MG server, but Studio (on a
clients desktop) is still failing when attempting to connect through
that same DSN.  There is an ISA server in the mix here and it seems to
be blocking the request from MapGuide.  Still working to resolve...

Warren M