[mapguide-users] Re: Required "Recreation of Data Sources"

Darren Cope darrencope at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 08:21:35 EDT 2010

Thanks Zac,

Thanks for the response.  No, actually adding/changing the where clause does
not require a recreate of the data connection.  I also changed the schema.
Sorry, I had forgot!

However, it would be nice if there was just a 'refresh' button so that when
new tables are added, or schemas are changed it was easy to clear the cache
without removing the data connections.  I feel this would be a great
enhancement.

Cheers,

Darren