[mapguide-users] Required "Recreation of Data Sources"

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 20:15:20 EDT 2010

it because for performance reasons, MapGuide caches schema information
rather than recalculating this every time

it's more common for data structures to be static, hence this behavior

are you saying that once you change a view's where criteria, mapguide is
still returning the old dataset? nasty...

your views are explicit in terms of columns, ie no a.* in the view definition?