[mapguide-users] Re: who use which viewer API version?

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpowerinnovations.com
Thu Mar 18 12:57:30 EDT 2010

Ivan Miličević-3 in your example it looks like ExtJS and the basic viewer map
only. Very cool looking! Mind if I ask what technology you used to
incorporate EXTJS with C#?

Did you just hide the legend or remove it. I found if you remove the legend
frame many things break.

Did you use Ext.Direct for example?

Also, did you look at GEOExt or did you just use the raw ExtJS as is?

Are you using HTML frame for the map viewer within ExtJS panel?

Thanks!

Chris Gountanis

PS Can others elaborate on what worked and what they tried that doesn't?