[mapguide-users] Point (symbol) not scaling larger when zooming in

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 23 10:29:23 EDT 2010

You can style the point with either Device space or Map space. Device space is fixed and the default. Map space resizes according to the units you specify. Remember that when using Map space if you set your point to be 1 meter wide (when zoomed in close) it will be invisible at large scales. You will likely have to implement scale ranges and leave your points as Devise space until a certain scale is reached then change to Map space.

Regards,
Dave