[mapguide-users] mapguide 2.1 and postgis

alucas alucas at svl.es
Tue Mar 23 08:43:10 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to test mgos 2.1 with postgis with some problems. This is my
config:

- Mgos 2.1
- FDO provider for postgis 3.4.1
- Postgres 8.3.7
- Postgis 1.3.6

When I create the data connection, everything seems to be ok, but when I try
to create the layer, the feature class combo is empty. Previously, I've
loaded a layer with shp2pgsql tool and I can see correctly with other client
tools like udig.

If try to preview from mapguide studio 2010 the feature source, I get an
error:

"Failed to retrieve message for "MgIndexOutOfRangeException". The value is
invalid because it is too large."

Any suggestion? It's it under development? or maybe is the development
frozen?

Thanks.