[mapguide-users] Steps to query and zoom Mapguide layer on Fusion?

Jose Cerrejon gis at mapas-sll.com
Wed Mar 24 08:43:29 EDT 2010

I goes crazy with this. Remember I'm newbie in the fascinating world of JS
OOP.

Questions:

1) I've created a main.php inside taskpane (Fusion) without widget. Now I
want to call any function to query a layer in mapguide (inside taskpane in
Fusion) and zoomtoview. Any idea?

2) What's the magic frame to call the Refresh() function inside
MapguideViewer.js? (I'm calling from taskpane iframe) Tried windows.top,
windows.parent,...

3) Anybody can show me an example to make a call to any function in
Mapguide.js?

Thks to think.