[mapguide-users] Steps to query and zoom Mapguide layer on Fusion?

Kori Maleski kori.maleski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 18:59:16 EDT 2010

1)

>From in the task pane:

parent.zoomToExtents(minx,miny,maxx,maxy)

In your template index.html:

zoomToExtents: function (minx,miny,maxx,maxy) {
        var a = [];
        a[0] = parseFloat(minx);
        a[1] = parseFloat(miny);
        a[2] = parseFloat(maxx);
        a[3] = parseFloat(maxy);

        var mapWidget = Fusion.getWidgetById('Map');
        mapWidget.setExtents(new OpenLayers.Bounds(a[0], a[1], a[2],
a[3]));
    }

2)

>From in the task pane:

var mapWidget = parent.Fusion.getWidgetById('Map');
mapWidget.redraw();

3)

>From in the task pane:

var mapWidget = parent.Fusion.getWidgetById('Map');
var mapOL = mapWidget.oMapOL;
var mgLayers = mapOL.getLayersByClass('OpenLayers.Layer.MapGuide');
var mapguideLayer = mgLayers[0]

mapguideLayer.clearSelection();
mapguideLayer.removeQueryLayer();
var mapDef = 'Library://mymap.MapDefinition'
mapguideLayer.loadMap(mapDef);

etc...

Cheers,

Kori Maleski