[mapguide-users] Re: Response text error in Getting layer properties

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 07:21:09 EDT 2010

your getting an exception saying object not found

how i would approach this

1. find the actual line of the error
2. validate the values being passed are correct

by 101,  i mean this is very basic debugging,

you just post a heap of code, expecting other people to
dig thru your code to debug it

so if you ask, I am having a problem with this function call
throwing this expection and I have confirmed that the
all the parameters are correct

then I would say this is worth posting to the mailing list

but you haven't, so that's why I'm saying your being lazy