[mapguide-users] Re: Response text error in Getting layer properties

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 07:32:29 EDT 2010

Hi,
the way iam posting all the code (i didn't mean that someone can debug the
problem and tell me the solution),i have to mean that it will be easy to
othere people to understand my  problem(wht iam saying)by sending the all
the code..

yes,i know where was the problem with this code..

 if (msie)
                reqHandler = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
            else
                reqHandler = new XMLHttpRequest();
            reqHandler.open("POST", "zoomcontroller1.php", false);
            reqHandler.setRequestHeader("Content-Type",
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
                        reqHandler.send(reqParams);
alert(reqHandler.responseText);

but iam sending all the parameters correctly(command ,session,map and
layername).........really iam unable to find the problem.thats why i posted
this mail......

regards,
padmini G.