[mapguide-users] building 64bit openmapguide on rhel 5.4

Rajeev Singh rajeev at ipssi.com
Wed Mar 31 20:05:13 EDT 2010

I concur with Zac, but I guess the timing is not right. If at some point we
get around to removing the Oem src code and compare with their respective
releases, I will get back to see how to move that for wider distrib.

thx

Rajeev K. Singh
IntelliPlanner Software Systems, Inc.
West Windsor, NJ (USA) / New Delhi (India)
+1.609.945.4927 (o) / +1.203.558.3224 (c)
+91.11.4672 6635(o) / +91.995 841 1064(c)
This mail contains proprietary and confidential information.
Please destroy it if you received it by mistake and notify the sender.