[mapguide-users] Re: [Help] Failed to load ECW file

Rico (giskit) rico at giskit.nl
Mon May 3 09:37:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

I had also troubles displaying ECW files. I followed the steps mentioned in
this thread but it did not work.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/ECWs-and-MG-2-1-tp2978248p4911881.html
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/ECWs-and-MG-2-1-tp2978248p4911881.html

I was able to solve the problem by adding the missing msvcp71.dll and
msvcr71.dll on Windows\System32 as mentioned by Jose Cerrojon.

Just google the dll files for a download location.